HOME > SUPPORT > FORUMSLog In
Maptech Support

Old Forums - Dec. 2003 and Earlier: Old Forums - Dec. 2003 and Earlier: General Discussion: Whiney Posts

Old Forum User
Original Message
(Posted Oct 31, 2002 2:15 PM)
thread closed

A few recent discussion threads have tested the patience of our support staff. It has been very rare that I have chosen to "moderate" or censor discussion. Therefore, I ask that the tone of future posts be presented in a manner that is supportive to the greater Maptech community. No one benefits from negative discussions or name-calling.

Please remember that we are here to help you. While we may not have the answer you were hoping for, we are not going to make false statements or empty promises. If you have a situation where the software is not working properly, we're going to do our best to get you up and running. Finally, if you have a way you'd like to see us improve, we'll listen - and count your "vote" when upgrade time rolls around.

Remember these things when posting to this forum. I'd like to keep open, candid, and public discussion a part of Maptech's web site for a long time to come.

Thank you for your attention.

-Ed Lecuyer

Manager, Quality Assurance and Technical Support

© 1989 - 2014 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS